ACC Vault Video Media Guide & Link Database
The ACC, Raycom Sports and T3Media have collaborated to digitize and preserve the ACC Football and Men’s Basketball archive and they have made these incredible games available in a new publishing model for sports content, the ACC Vault. Within the Video Media Guide & Link Database, complete games have been tagged with rich play-by-play data, enabling search and syndication at the level of teams, players, highlights and individual moments (i.e., great blocks, touchdowns, great finishes, and dunks). To learn more about the content within the ACC Vault, click here.
Any moment in each game in the ACC Vault can be directly linked to with a targeted URL that will open the game to that exact moment. Bloggers, writers and publishers can generate their own custom links by using the “get link” field on the site or draw from the Video Media Guide & Link Database table, which can be downloaded here. Users can also utilize the ACC Vault API and request parameters such as team, year or player to drive rich, automated syndication of ACC content as a web service.
The links can be used for a range of publishing purposes:
- Blue link from articles that reference individual players or games
- Power team or score/stats sites
- Link from blogs or other basketball content
- A Video Media Guide that includes the moment database for use by blogs, publishers and third party sites can be downloaded here. The guide features thousands of moments with direct URLs searchable and sortable by team, year, player, round, and highlight type.
- The ACC Vault also enables users to create their own direct link for any moment they wish by selecting “Get Link” at the desired play. The Vault will generate a shortened bit.ly URL for that moment.
- RSS delivery of content feeds and their updates
Sample Highlight Moment and Parameters
- Direct Link: http://bit.ly/bFH3jO
- Year: 1987
- Team 1: NC State
- Team 2: North Carolina
- Game: Championship
- Category: Great Finishes
- Player: Charles Shackleford
- Highlight: Charles Shackleford drills a buzzer beating 2 pointer from underneath (Charles Shackleford, North Carolina State)
- This page will feature new tools for more easily accessing these links, including selector tools that let you filter by team or player and generate custom tables
- Embed codes to syndicate video players with game video within third party sites
The ACC Vault is powered by T3Media’s advanced video platform, which supports rich metadata management and flexible API delivery services that support a range of business offerings.
If you are a broadband publisher or other content producer interested in licensing the professional API for direct syndication into existing sites and players or other advanced syndication, please contact our Platform Services team.